Eighteen years ago, five young friends whose common love for travel and adventure, dreamt of having their own company someday. Armed with their business prowess and experience in the travel industry coupled with their desire to provide the best professional yet personalized service to the discriminating tastes and demands of the travelling public, bonded together and established their own company.
Thus on April 17, 1997 Bridges Travel & Tours Corporation was registered under the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), as a duly organized corporation existing under the laws of the Republic of the Philippines and formally marked their entry in the travel industry business. With an initial staff of seven in its humble office in Pasay City, it has doubled its workforce to 15 and a second location in Makati City. The growth of the company can be attributed to its dynamic and creative management team, and its hardworking workforce. It now boasts of the following achievements:
- Department of Foreign Affairs (DFA) accreditation
- Proud member The National Association of Independent Travel Agencies (NAITAS)
- Proud member of Philippine Travel Agencies Association (PTAA)
- Proud member of Philippine Tour Operators Association (PHILTOA)
- An active website. Transaction through email to its fast growing National and International clientele.
- Active alliances and networking with other agencies to serve its International clientele.
- Growing corporate clients.
- Accepts Credit Card transactions: Master Card, Visa Card, & American Express Card.
- Utilization of AMADEUS and ABACUS, Computerized Reservation System for airline, cars and hotel bookings.
Moreover, Bridges Travel and Tours Corporation is also pleased and appreciative of the staff and personnel
who are considered teammates of this company thus helps the staff upgrade their skills through continuous formal and hands-on training and seminars to achieve total customer satisfaction and well being. It is likewise privileged to have as alliances the following travel agencies who continues to support the company in its desire to widen its client base and be of service to the rest of the travelling public outside of the Philippines.
Emerald Travel - Dallas, Texas, USA
Horizon Travel - Guam, USA
The travel industry is a highly competitive industry. In order to fortify our position as a leader in this industry, Bridges Travel and Tours is keen on focusing in four strategic areas, namely:
- Keeping the Company financially healthy at all times;
- Rendering superior service to customers that translate to customer loyalty resulting to repeat orders and referrals that create new and bigger opportunities;
- Maintaining a high-performing team that consistently displays competence in customer orientation and driving for results with the highest regard for professional ethics and Christian values; and
- Doing all of the above at the lowest cost in the industry.
Airline - Conversion Rate
US $1.00 = PHP 49.70
updated as of May 23, 2017